Moes MS-108ZR Curtain Switch RF433 Module + ZigBee. Has anyone had experience with this?

how do you calibrate?
mine has only up and down buttons on HA.

I have the impression all answers here are confusing.
One should indicate if you use ZHA or Zigbee2MQTT.
In ZHA, the calibration option seems to be missing. In Zigbee2MQTT all is available to use this module correctly. But also here, you need a motor for the blinds or store that itself gets calibrated independent of the Home Automation solution. Once the motor itself is calibrated -it knows where up and down end stop is, you set in home assistant the calibration time a little higher then the actual needed time to go up or down. In that way the % is a little off, but it will just work fine.
So check for a motor solution that can be calibrated on its own.

Walter

2 Likes

Can you please tell me how you do it?
I’m really new. I’m stuck at the beginning, trying to search info from MQTT, what broker should I use?

Hello, i use Mosquitto broker and Zigbee2MQTT addons

Hi, I am using this switch module with 4 curtains. All of them were configured and they were working ok (i set up the calibration time for each module as the photo above: just changing the value). Last week I had to replace one of the modules. My surprise is that now i can not change the value of the calibration time and i can not set up the blind curtain properly.

Can someone help me to solve this problem? I need the calibration time in 25 seconds. The calibration time can not be modified now.

Same problem here!

I have the same problem. There is no way to enter the seconds anymore…

I had the same problem with z2m 1.39, I couldn’t adjust the calibration time. Just downgraded to 1.36.1 version and calibration time can be modified from this version.