Moes tuya zigbee switch

i’m new to home assistant. need some help. i have moes tuya zigbee switch. i can connect but can’t controll.
this is the product.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002061590357.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.4f1922aebGYKSS&algo_pvid=a0bf2cc6-ffac-4e3f-a85e-9cade08576bb&algo_exp_id=a0bf2cc6-ffac-4e3f-a85e-9cade08576bb-0&pdp_ext_f=%7B%22sku_id%22%3A%2212000018600462329%22%7D

and this is the Zigbee device signature
{
“node_descriptor”: “NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.EndDevice: 2>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress: 128>, manufacturer_code=4098, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=True, *is_full_function_device=False, *is_mains_powered=False, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=False, *is_router=False, *is_security_capable=False)”,
“endpoints”: {
“1”: {
“profile_id”: 260,
“device_type”: “0x0051”,
“in_clusters”: [
“0x0000”,
“0x0004”,
“0x0005”,
“0xef00”
],
“out_clusters”: [
“0x000a”,
“0x0019”
]
}
},
“manufacturer”: “_TZE200_amp6tsvy”,
“model”: “TS0601”,
“class”: “zigpy.device.Device”
}

Remove it from zha.
Fist put it in pairing mode
Then initiate zha scan
In that order.

1 Like

thanks for quick reply…but still no luck

I have a similar switch and first pairing attempt i got similar errors and no controlling button.

I removed and reinstalled and finally it paired correctly.

You may have to try a few times.

What coordinator are you using?

try many times…
this is my zigbee coordinator.

Well that USB only works with zha, so no chance to try other platform (z2mqtt).
If zha doesn’t pick up your switch I guess it needs an specific quirk.

Effectively you’d have to develop it yourself.

There’s guidance on how to in the zha documentation.

thanks…i’ll try

Good day, I was playing myself with quirks and had a look at your switch.
Your switch already has a quirk.

The model _TZE200_amp6tsvy which you provided above is in that quirk.

So your switch should work. You possibly have another issue.

Try reinstalling zha and repairing your devices.

1 Like

Have similar switch but vertical version _TZ3000_18ejxno0 with 2 buttons. only one gang is in use.
Paired it with ZHA with no problem :slight_smile: see both buttons and their sates.

but by some reason, if I click any button from home assistant both buttons trigger.
so if both on and i click any of them they both get off and wise versa.

if I trigger buttons on the device itself they work as expected and HA shows correct status.

so by some reason both buttons like linked to each other and when i click one the other one also gets triggered like a few msec after, i can see animation on the button in HA

my initial idea was to use only one line and use the other button just as a trigger for HA for a power plug for kids lights2022-05-03 20_11_54-Configuration – Home Assistant — Mozilla Firefox

Signature

{
“node_descriptor”: “NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.EndDevice: 2>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress: 128>, manufacturer_code=4417, maximum_buffer_size=66, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=66, server_mask=10752, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=66, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=True, *is_full_function_device=False, *is_mains_powered=False, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=False, *is_router=False, *is_security_capable=False)”,
“endpoints”: {
“1”: {
“device_type”: “0x0100”,
“0x0000”,
“0x0003”,
“0x0004”,
“0x0005”,
“0x0006”
],
“out_clusters”: [
“0x000a”,
“0x0019”
]
},
“2”: {
“device_type”: “0x0100”,
“0x0004”,
“0x0005”,
“0x0006”
],
“out_clusters”: []
}
},
“manufacturer”: “_TZ3000_18ejxno0”,
“model”: “TS0012”,
“class”: “zigpy.device.Device”
}

3 Likes

Is anyone able to use the dimmer feature on the upright version of this?

The manual says

Long press the button and the light will dim up slowly, […]

but when I do just that, the dimmer doesn’t do anything. If I tap it briefly, it turns on 100%. Anyone else see this phenomenon?

Also, when I issue a dimmed command over Zigbee, to 75% for instance, it turns on to 100% and sets the brightness to 100%.

How am I supposed to get this to actually dim, rather than switch?

PS: here’s the specific model info:

"model": "TS0601",
    "name": "_TZE200_vm1gyrso TS0601",
    "quirk_applied": true,
    "quirk_class": "zhaquirks.tuya.ts0601_dimmer.TuyaTripleSwitchDimmerGP",

Maybe it coincides with this? TuYa TS0601_dimmer stopped dimming · Issue #12597 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub
EDIT: no, that doesn’t look related.

I think I have the same switch (Model: ZS-EU1-WH-MS) as it looks the same as in OP aliexpress link. I’ve managed to pair it with ZHA and its working fine from inside HA.

However I don’t think it is acting as a repeater/router, as when I try to pair a nearby Aqara Motion sensor, the sensor won’t pair. If I move closer to my ConbeeII coordinator, it pairs immediately.

Perhaps its related to the fact that under device info it shows Device Type: EndDevice and/or Power Source: Battery or Unknown

When I spoke with Moes about this they said the following:

Our zigbee module for strong electrical equipment has a repeater function, which can receive and transmit zigbee signals.
Our zigbee switch also has partial relay function, which can receive zigbee relay signal

Hi.

Did you solve this problem?

I had this same switches working with ZHA, I change them to Z2MQTT and start having this problem with half of my switches. I tried to put them back on ZHA, but the problem was carry over.

Got it working via ZHA. Had to redo it from scratch . I later found that no neutral wire switches are not working ad repeaters so i got a set of other switches from ebay and so far so go for a few months all work as expected

What do you did?

I update the switch firmware.
I delete ZHA and install them and pair them again, but TZ3000 are not working, TZE200 works just fine.

I have the same problem with TZ3000 too. Did you make it work yet?

Correct me if this is the wrong topic but does ZHA support this switch?

No I didn’t.

I end up ussing them with Localtuya.

Hi, I’m struggling with the same issue with TS0012
All fine when using the switch, but triggers all on, or all off when used from HA

Did someone solve the problem with both lights turning on on zha command?