MoesHouse TRV Zigbee valves not working properly with ZHA

Hi, I’m currently migrating everything to zigbee standard. prior i had some wifi and some homematic devices. But i want to get rid of that extra homematic central.

I bought some “moes house” heater valves. They get displayed as: TS0601 by _TZE200_b6wax7g0 I already installed the first 3. But they don’t interact with homeassistant as i would wish for or even expect. i’m using ZHA with the skyconnect stick.

I can read out the sensor data of all valves. i see the temperature for all of them. Also local control on the device itself works fine, but i’m not able to control them within homeassistant.

The first to valves shows in homeassistant that they accepted my temperate i set but the don’t cause any action on the valve.it only changes the target temperature in homeassistant

The third one is even more weird. In the GUI it allows me to set up to 300°C and whenever i set a temperature in homeassistant, it just jumps back to the previous value a few seconds later.

I also cat set the temperature within an automaton, but it might have the same root cause.

any ideas with that? did someone experienced comparable issues with those devices?

Those are the valves: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002433574444.html

Hi, did you find a solution to this?

I have the same issue where I can change the set point in Home Assistant but it doesn’t stick, i.e. it reverts to the manual set point on the device.

I have exactly the same problem. It seems zigbee2mqtt works fine, but I would like to stick with ZHA.
Did either of you ever find a solution?

Try this