Monitor your cryptocurrency mining on Ethermine, Flexpool and 2miners!

If you’ve never mined on the Ethermine pool, you are never going to receive a valid response from the Ethermine API.

Looking at the screenshot you’re using Hiveonpool instead, which is not Ethermine and not supported by this component.

Hey thanks for the component.One issue I have is that most of the values are way too big. Like for the Hashrate,I need to divide it by 1000000 to get the value in the usual format. Same goes for unpaid for amount.
Does it mean that I have to create a template sensor for all those attributes in order to display them nicely? Don’t you think it would be great to have the sensor attributes already in human readable format?

Current_hashratein_mh_sec sis the attribute you’re looking for, I added that in 1.0.12.

Unpaid_in_local_currency gives the unpaid amount in a useful way.

Apart from the two examples above, what other attributes would you like to see translations for?

Basically the unpaid in ETH as I would like to track the next payout (0.03 ETH) and maybe also average hashrate / 24h and the reported hashrate.

I’ll see what I can get done this weekend.

Please update to v1.0.20 and let me know how you get on :slight_smile:

Thank you so far. Yes this helps already :slight_smile: Only the Unpaid eth shows only 2 decimals which in my opinion is not enough. I think having around 5 decimals would be great there.

Hi Addon works great for me. But question, how can we edit the template to have information on specific rigs connected with one address. I see that the api sends information on i.e. hashrate for separate rig.

You won’t be able to do this for the time being, I need to learn how to dynamically create sensor attributes first. I’ve been working on this for another component but haven’t had any luck yet.

is it just me or got the changes reverted in the latest release 1.1.1?
if I check for unpaid attribute it gives me 40,xxx,xxx instead of the 0,04 I would expect. Might that be an issue with the decimal separator?

Which changes are you referring to?

Assuming you’re thinking about FlexpoolInfo which is the only one out of the three that has a release v1.1.1, I’ve checked the unpaid attribute and it’s remained the same since the initial release of the component.

I was referring to the changes on the attributes (Hashrate and unpaid) that Roemer mentioned ~ 29 days ago. Or did I get the information wrong, that these attributes were changed to a readable format?

I just checked the attributes overall and it seems that I misunderstood the previous comments on that topic, as I thought that “unpaid” was changed to reflect the value shown in the 2miners page, instead of the xxxxxxxx value

I mean I helped myself, by dividing the value in my template by

{% set state = states.sensor['2minersinfo_eth_wallet'].attributes['unpaid'] %}{{ (state | float / 1000000000 )}}

btw maybe a good opportunity to update the example template code (on the 2miners integration), to reflect the requirement to write the 2miners_miner_address with [''] brackets, as it would otherwise throw an error (at least in HAOS) due to the entityID starting with a number (states.sensor.2miners_miner_address)

In EthermineInfo, yes the attributes were changed.

Hi, I got the same problem as alessandro.bardi, but i indeed run workers on the ethermine.org pool, and the https://api.ethermine.org/miner/miner_address/dashboard does return values, but i can’t get them in HA, maybe i’m doing something wrong…I tried with 40 && with 42 characters and still nothing. My only other option to failure is that haven’t setup a template yet, but it isn’t mandatory i think reading the github page. BTW i’m running the latest v1.0.20

Not quite the same as the other chap wasn’t using Ethermine :wink:

The homeassitant logs will give us both a starting point. Can you share them please?

1 Like

Insert the logger: logs: custom_components.ethermineinfo: debug to configuration?

Yep, that should give us what we need unless there’s something weirder going on.

On my testing box I have about a dozen addresses configured from the list of top miners so I would like to believe everything’s alright with the code and this is something silly like a misplaced quote mark or something.

Where does the debug place the log file? Nevermind i found what the problem was, my firewall was blocking the api.ethermine.org address.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick help though, i did find the problem when the log file said that it couldn’t connect to the api server. One quick last question, the template is configured through the configuration.yaml?

Oh that’s interesting, wasn’t betting on that being the reason! At least you know the config is solid.

The template sensor goes in the sensor: section of your configuration.yaml

1 Like