Move Automation rules from default view?

I would like to move the panel that shows the list of all automation rules out of the default view to a secondary view. I have not been able to figure out a way to

• remove that panel from the default view
  • get that panel to show up in one of the other views

I think I could individually hide all the rules by adding “hide_entity: true” for each one, but that’s a lot of work and needs to keep getting updated. I would prefer a way to simply hide the whole panel.

Take a look at the groups documentation. The combonation of groups and views allows you to customize the tabs and arrangement of your HASS front end.

I’m familiar with groups. But what entity do I put into the group to show the complete list of automation rules? (Like the one that shows up in the default view)

Can you post a screenshot, not 100% sure what you’re trying to do.

All the groups are on the state page on the dev panel. I found many all groups like

group.all_automations

That’s what I thought. But I added “group.all_automations” to another group and nothing happened. I noticed that on the dev panel, “group.all_automations” has “hidden: true” on the dev tab. Is that related and is there a way to change it?

I found (part of) the answer at

System generated groups are hidden by default. You need to change the hidden settings under customize:

group.all_automations:
       hidden: false
       friendly_name: 'Automations'

I fear that the only way to get this list out of the default view is to create my own default view. It’s a pain to have to maintain that manually every time something changes, but I guess that’s the way it is.

how do you put this if you have a separate group file?

I think this change is needed to really be able to fix this.