Move from EZSP to EMBER

Welp, thanks.
Guess it’s finally time to upgrade to the Sonoff I’ve been putting off for ever.

I have Sonoff ZBDongle 3.0 Plus V2. How can I know my current firmware version? Can you help me please? I’m using unraid and HA as docker.

As mentioned that will never be possible, it is based old decapitated hardware so you need to buy a newer adapter as it will never get any newer firmware this older community build of EmberZNet 6.7.8 here → GitHub - walthowd/husbzb-firmware: Nortek GoControl HUSBZB-1 / EM3581 Firmware update image

Be sure to buy a newer model with a more modern chip so you do not need to buy another soon again, see here:

How about the SkyConnect? I flashed the updated firmware and changed to ember but Z2m wont start. I changed back to ezsp

I am using HA Yellow, and " Home Assistant Add-on: Silicon Labs Flasher Add-on".
This addon loades a 7.3.x.x firmware, not 7.4.x.x

Has anyone upgraded the firmware on the Yellow tio 7.4.x.x?

I upgrade το 7.4.3 ,with the intention of improving the potential connection issues I had with my devices. However, after the upgrade and the switch to ember, things are worse, as shown in the logs here:

Zigbee2MQTT
version: 1.39.0

Log:

[12:49:12] INFO: Preparing to start...
[12:49:12] INFO: Socat not enabled
[12:49:14] INFO: Starting Zigbee2MQTT...
Starting Zigbee2MQTT without watchdog.
[12:50:00] INFO: Preparing to start...
[12:50:01] INFO: Socat not enabled
[12:50:03] INFO: Starting Zigbee2MQTT...
[12:51:32] INFO: Preparing to start...
[12:51:33] INFO: Socat not enabled
[12:51:35] INFO: Starting Zigbee2MQTT...

Configuration:

Here are the devices I have:

I am facing many issues related to data updates; they are not stable at all. Even the sensor that is close to the Zigbee adapter does not receive data every 3 minutes as I want it to.

Compared to the Xiaomi Humidity Monitor 2, which is Bluetooth, it is much more stable and has never disconnected. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong. All I want is for the two Aqara WSDCGQ11LM devices I have to send me data every 3 minutes.