Move Hass.io from Raspberry Pi to Docker on Ubuntu Server

I currently have Hass.io running on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+, but want to move it over to an Ubuntu server I have running on my network.

I have set up a new Hass.io instance on the Ubuntu server using this guide, adding a known path to store HASS.io data in my home directory. This all seems to be working fine, however, before proceeding I would like to get some input on how to properly transfer my existing configuration to the new instance.

I see some recommend to just copy the entire config folder while others suggest restoring a backup.

For one thing the RPi Hass.io version is a bit older than the newly installed Docker version (0.105.3). Will this cause a problem?

I also have a deCONZ ConBee II stick plugged into my RPi and set in Hass.io to which I have most of my lights and switches connected. What do I need to do to get this working properly with the Docker Hass.io instance?

Really appreciate any input.

There will be breaking changes as if you update your Pi to 0.105.3, but why not give it a try with a snapshot?
You can always revert to your Pi and start new.
No clue about the ConBee stick.

As @VDRainer said, you can always give it a try. You may end up having to update Home Assistant on your Pi, backup, then restore on your Ubuntu install. It all should work though.