Moved external mosquitto mqtt server connected with zigbe2mqtt to another IP and all integrations vanish

Hi all,
I tried to move an mosquitto mqtt server that is connected with zigbe2mqtt to another IP all integrations vanish. It were shown as unavailable. Any new devices I added to zigbee2mqtt there were shown in hasio. I tried to rename an existing device through the zigbee2mqtt configuration it appeared also in mqtt in hasio. It seems that existing entities are bind to the IP of the mqtt broker.

I have to note , that before moving the mqtt server I had changed the device names from the zigbee2mqtt side and had choose to update the Home Assistant through the zigbee2mqtt frontend.

Is there any procedure that I should follow to move the mqtt server ?
Any hint will be much appreciated.

No.

Did you change the mqtt settings in the ha integration and the z2m addon?

Clearly you have, or new devices wouldn’t be picked up.

Is this a new mosquitto broker, or did you just change the ip address? Seems likely that discovery messages are missing.

I was running the mosquitto in a docker container which I moved from one linux server to another linux. Specifically, I moved the configuration from the container (config,data,log) from a linux server to another linux server and recreated the container. Zigbee2mqtt connected to it without any issue after configuring the IP of the moved mosquitto.

For the moment I moved back the previous server , recreated the mosquitto container and all devices are recognized.

I changed the settings in the ha mqtt integration , specifically I updated the IP the first time. The second I deleted the integration and added from scratch , same behavior both times.
I updated the IP of the mosquitto in zigbee2mqtt config and restarted the container.

Things are getting more strange …
I added in z2m configuration both friendly name and homeassistant name (the same one)

I restart the z2m container and then for a short period the mqtt integration shows the mqtt devices.
mqtt_bug

And afterwards , they magically disappear …

I have no clue what is going on …

I started looking what is happening with mqtt explorer and my findings confirm the strange behavior I described in the previous post.

After restarting z2m container, momentarily under homeassistant appear many topics and after 1,2 seconds they disappear.
Immediately after restart :

that matches with
mqtt_bug
and after one second

and that matches with

Any hint how to look into issue would be much appreciated …