Moving /config to another storage

Hello,

I have HA working properly with tuya devices, August, deconz, chromecast. It’s running with docker and an nfs volume. (what is mapped is /config).

I want to move the mapping to another place with cifs. So I a new shared folder and rsync all the data to it. I then changed to point docker to this volume.

HA starts and I can log to it but, August is complaining (and sends texts to authenticate) + deconz is detected as new integration (so the config complains about elements in automation not known).
I am not sure why is that happening.

If I change the configuration in docker-compose back to the previous volume, all is back to normal.

All the rest is the same, ip, name of container, etc… So what can be missing in the volume?

The only thing I can think of is GID and UID. Do you know what are the defaults in HA?

Thanks,
Torpi

I’m no expert in this but I would think it’s something to do with UID / GID too, I’ve experienced similar issues in the past with other containers
Find out what UID / GID combination you have on both side of the docker container (Host side and Container side) and replicate on the new folder.

ok… so basically, using rsync I added a stupid * so hidden .August and other hidden files in the root directory were not included. My bad.