Moving from Shelly Plus Plug S to Shelly Plus PM Mini while continuing power usage history in Energy Dashboard and InfluxDB

Hello,

I currently have a Shelly Plus Plug S to monitor my fridge power usage. Since I just want the monitoring and I don’t need to be able to switch the fridge off, I wanted to change from the Shelly plug to a Shelly Plus PM module (which provides only power monitoring).

Since I already have some extensive power history with the current plug in the energy dashboard and in my InfluxDB, I would really like to keep this, so ideally, once I have installed the Shelly PM module, it would be great if this would just continue to log the data in the same way that the plug did, so that there is a continued history both in the HA energy dashboard and in InfluxDB.

Can anyone help me with how to achieve this? I am a bit confused because there are so many places where one can set names (e.g. in the Shelly app itself, in HA devices and entities etc).´, and I am not sure what the easiest way is to get consistent data monitoring.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Cheers,
Bernd

Any tips anyone?

Hi Palmin, did you found a solution? I’m currently dealing with same problem, trying to replace shelly 1pm for shelly 1pm mini.

No, I haven’t done it yet because I haven’t received any answer (and I didn’t find the time anyway :wink: