MQTT Alarm Panel Motion Detection

I’m using a Fire Tablet based on this guide to arm/disarm my alarm system through Home Assistant. I have it set up with Fully Kiosk so that when I swipe right I have access to my Home Assistant instance, and left goes back to the alarm panel. All is going well but when the screen goes black I have to hit the power button to get it back on again and it’s annoying. For anyone with a setup like this, how do I configure MQTT Alarm so that the screen goes off and on using the onboard camera as a motion detector? Appreciate any help.

EDIT: I enabled a setting so the screen doesn’t go to sleep and I’m using an integrated clock as a screensaver right now, which functionally solves my problem. I’d still like to get a motion sensor function working though if at all possible.

You should be able to use the fully kiosk browser to wake up the tablet using the built-in camera to detect motion.

Seems by default MQTT Alarm Panel isn’t using fully kiosk when I swipe right even though I selected it as default for the fire tablet.