MQTT Boot Loop Issue - cant find discovery.json

Was gone a few days, came back and my install was no longer working (couldn’t reach gui). After some research on here, the issue looks like it’s the same as what happened about a year ago with MQTT. One of the last things I did was to enable MQTT.

Now i’m in a boot loop, and having the same issue as here: Tried to make a copy of SD card and now can't connect to HA - #9 by keithco

It looks like the fix was to login with root and gain access to host OS (with a # prompt), I have successfully gotten here. I then use “docker ps” and can see that supervisor is restarting every 20 seconds or so. I then went to try and delete discovery.json in /mnt/data/supervisor, however it is not located anywhere that I can find.

Everything seems to match up to this being the same issue, however I cant seem to make anymore headway. Any recommendations would be great.

This is the thread I was using for research:

I too have lost connection to my MQTT room sensors since updating to 0.99.3.
After resetting the ESP32 board they will connect for a short while then disconnect.
AsusWRT is also complaining and now have no presence detection since this update.