MQTT connection issues

Hi,

I just updated to the latest docker version and I’m getting the following error for the MQTT binding:

Can someone help? (looking into the mosquitto logs tells me that home assistant connects to the broker but is then again disconnected)

Logger: homeassistant
Source: components/mqtt/client.py:937 
First occurred: 18:10:40 (14 occurrences) 
Last logged: 18:10:55

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/hatasmota/mqtt.py", line 27, in _job
    await self._callback()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/hatasmota/mqtt.py", line 96, in publish_callback
    await self.publish(msg.topic, msg.payload, qos=msg.qos, retain=msg.retain)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/hatasmota/mqtt.py", line 81, in publish
    return await self._publish(topic, payload, qos, retain)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/tasmota/__init__.py", line 53, in _publish
    await mqtt.async_publish(hass, topic, payload, qos, retain)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/client.py", line 153, in async_publish
    await mqtt_data.client.async_publish(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/client.py", line 481, in async_publish
    _raise_on_error(msg_info.rc)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/client.py", line 937, in _raise_on_error
    raise HomeAssistantError(f"Error talking to MQTT: {message}")
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Error talking to MQTT: The client is not currently connected.

Best, Klaus

Issue gone after a couple of reboots …