MQTT Discovery with device tag

Hey there, I am working on integrating my MQTT devices into HA with MQTT Discovery. So far I managed to set the topics and IDs needed to do so. The entities appear in my list and also the device which I include in the payload is shown in the device list. Apparently the entities are not mentioned inside the device - somehow they are not “connected” or referenced to each other?

here is my payload:

{
    "name": "Thread Sensor Tag Temperature",
    "obj_id": "thread_sensor_tag_12345_temperature",
    "~": "homeassistant/sensor/12345",
    "state_topic": "~/state",
    "unit_of_measurement": "°C",
    "device_class": "temperature",
    "value_template": "{{ value_json.temperature }}",
    "device": {
        "identifiers": [
            "12345"
        ],
        "manufacturer": "open-things",
        "model": "Thread Sensor Tag",
        "name": "Thread Sensor Tag"
    }
}

The device is shown in the device list and the details are showing the following:

I was expecting to see the entities here as well. The entities are shown in the entities list. Currently I am just playing around but at the end my sensor has 4 values which I would like to see there. So 4 entities related to each device and of course you could have more then one device. Would be nice to differentiate them using the device here. How can I do that?

Are there also any best-practice on how to name it properly? each device will have a unique id (which I am not yet setting in the payload).
Thanks

EDIT: Sorry just realized the image is in german but it says “Steuerelemente” which should show the entities as I imagined

Found it out. I deleted the entities by sending an empty message and send a new config message which is slightly different to the first one:

{
    "name": "Thread Sensor Tag Temperature",
    "obj_id": "thread_sensor_tag_12345_temperature",
    "~": "homeassistant/sensor/12345",
    "uniq_id": "12345#temperature",
    "state_topic": "~/state",
    "unit_of_measurement": "°C",
    "device_class": "temperature",
    "value_template": "{{ value_json.temperature }}",
    "force_update": true,
    "device": {
        "identifiers": [
            "12345"
        ],
        "manufacturer": "open-things",
        "model": "Thread Sensor Tag",
        "name": "Thread Sensor Tag"
    }
}

All I changed was I added the uniq_id tag to the entity. Then HA recognized that this entities belong to the device. It is now shown like