MQTT Errors/Tasmota Device Issues

I’m receiving multiple errors in MQTT from Tasmota devices, only seems to be Tasmota devices though, have even set up a completely new MQTT server to test but still getting errors:

Client "name" disconnected due to malformed packet.
Client "name" disconnected due to protocol error.
Bad socket read/write on client "name": Invalid function arguments provided.
Warning: Received PUBREC from "name" for an unknown packet identifier 26996.

Only noticed the top 2 errors so far on the new MQTT server though

Can anyone point me in the right direction? This is happening on many devices.

I’ve had some strange behaviour from devices and wonder if these errors are the problem, for instance when I trigger the switch on 1 device I have an automation that then triggers another switch, normally this would be instant but now I am getting problems of this being delayed or some times the seconds switch is not working at all

More odd behaviour, just had a load of tasmota devices go unavailable, checking the logs on 1 of them I got this:

02:10:35.889 MQT: Attempting connection...
02:10:36.098 MQT: Connect failed to 192.168.1.88:1883, rc -2. Retry in 10 sec
02:10:46.925 MQT: Attempting connection...
02:10:46.943 MQT: Connected

During the time they were unavailable I was unable to reach them by ip address but they still appeared clearly connected according to my wifi router…

More weirdness, all tasmota devices stable, as soon as I go in to 1 and start editing it they all go haywire/go offline in home assistant/cant access by IP. Few seconds later they are all back

What’s going on? Someone please help

Tasmota devices run half my smart home (including the important bits) and they have been stable and problem free for such a long time but all of a sudden its all gone pete tong!

Also noticed I have a Reolink camera setup on the same WiFi, all these tasmota issues started the same time an issue started with this camera, it constantly doesn’t want to connect, some times it will work, then it won’t, then it will come back again

Maybe these issues are related?