[MQTT HVAC] My devices use mqtt to communicate. (as pictured below) I would like to ask How I can confiure in confiure.yaml to access data to use in Mqtt HVAC?

[MQTT HVAC] My devices use mqtt to communicate. (as pictured below) I would like to ask How I can confiure in confiure.yaml to access data to use in Mqtt HVAC?

as far as i understand Mqtt of this device is not official?

Processing: Daikin Air-cond Adapter MQTT Protocol.pdf…

If you can make the device connect and publish to the mqtt server on your home assistant setup, and you’re not afraid of a bit of python, I would just hack together a new custom component that takes in the mqtt messages from the topic of your choice and translates it into sensors, entities, values.
I’ve done this before. I just start from the official mqtt component and it contains ample examples for many types of sensors. See here : core/homeassistant/components/mqtt at dev · home-assistant/core · GitHub
I just copy the entire folder, rename it to e.g. myhvac and start customizing. You’ll see a part where it subscribes to a topic, make that your topic. It doesn’t even have to be “/homeassistant”, it can be anything. There’s a part where it receives incoming messages, start by logging that message. (you can set logging level per component in the “logging:” section of your HA config, so if you’re logging to debug level and don’t see it, you might need to set logging level for your custom component to debug).
Put your custom component in the custom_components folder of your HA setup, enable it and start testing. Messages will come in and get logged. Write your code to interpret the messages and translate this to generate/update sensors, entities, values, etc. and that’s it.

If your device is already communicating with another mqtt server and you can’t make it connect to the one in your HA setup, I would just quickly hack together a little python relay script. Something that listens on that external server, and publishes to the one of your HA setup.
You can make it just relay blindly and make it work together with your custom component or write code there to translate it into HA recognisable topics and json payload and let your devices get generated like that.