Mqtt issues after power outage

Hi all,
I have HA on RP4 with Mosquito. As MQTT devices have several Tasmotas. All the time everything is work just fine without any issues. Bus when I get short power cut at home none of tasmota connecting to HA via MQTT.

At the same time I can connect to Tasmota via Web and fully controll everything.
HA restart doesn’t help, Mosquito restart doesn’t helps either. What is fixing the problem just stop Mosquito and Start it again. Yes strange why restart not helps.
Any ideas?

Re-install addon

Thanks for advise. I guess I alredy did it earlier but do not remember it for sure. Re-installed add-on now just in case… Waiting power cut…

If power cuts are common, maybe consider purchasing one of these.

I have this issue sometimes.

Something it’s not loading in mosquitto addon.

Or is something with HaOS

nice to hear that I’m not alone with my issue.
Maybe there is some option to enable more verbose logging for moquito and then its possible to see what is going on

Maybe there is a problem with “yaml users”

Or startup “race condition”

I tested it with user on yaml as well as created system users too No difference. But what wanted to note - power cut tu get into this condition triggering jus short cut about 1 second. But when cut is quite long to fully discharge all RP capacitors it comes up normally

Even mqtt integration cannot connect

Unable to connect to the MQTT broker: Connection Refused: not authorised.

It only work after restart mosquitto addon

Fun but solution appears very simple. Re-power Raspbery or via HA setings hardware reboot Raspberry. What I trayed before it was just restart HA.