"active": false,
    "folder": "mosquitto"
  },
  "certfile": "fullchain.pem",
  "keyfile": "privkey.pem"
}````
 Is this going to my config.ymal?
i have the add on, i have made a new user, but cant find 
*3.Once back on-line, return to Configuration > Integrations and select configure next to MQTT.*
i i get is: This integration has no devices

regard

No. That is the CONFIG page of the add-on.

Sounds like your MQTT broker is connected and working then. What is the problem?

I iam unsure if it work, i have now add the new folder

and on nr 3: its user [YOUR_MQTT_USER] is i dont have any sholde i put my ip to rpi?

i have trying to send a test, dont know if i did i right: i did go to:
Call Service” and then write: mqtt/mqtt_send
and trying to send ````
{
“topic”:“home-assistant/switch/1/on”,
“payload”:“Switch is ON”
}

get this back: Failed to call service mqtt/mqtt_send/null. expected str for dictionary value @ data['service']. Got None

The service is mqtt.publish and is available from the DROPDOWN in the services page

Perhaps you need to use the MQTT page in developer tools?

You could use any MQTT client to connect and test with, you don’t have to use HA to test it.

MQTT Explorer is a very good one.

i have this https://www.lohelectronics.se/kommunikation/amatorradio/radio/rtl-sdr-r820t2-rtl2832u-1ppm-tcxo-sma-sdr?fbclid=IwAR1Uvg8FlkdM7ALPrvyHALue5ZsohAwGm5f92xzaBb-6ar33_XfWUv-xdSw

to get the data, my goal is to get this to work

I have been thinking, maybe my mtqq brokener on rpi, is working, but the link above, in NOT installd in anyway, i thinkging i need to installt it to my RPI, but i dont know how, i am using hassio on rpi

i think i maybe have done right now, now i just need to see is working or not. first i need to ask smothing, when i start the mqtt broker i get this:1564849290: Warning: Mosquitto should not be run as root/administrator
i have a user on HA, but i think its reding the admin and not the user, any tips?

and i have sent lots of messenger, dot get any error, but cant sems to resvice them, i have using mqttfx and mqtt explorer and terminal, but dot get any:(