mqtt/Tasmota connect only one device

Hello,

I try to connect my Tasmota devices with HA.

I configurate a Pi4 with HA (docker):Home Assistant with Docker on Raspberry Pi - the 2023 guide. I installed and configurated manual a mosquito Broker with ID & PW.
So far, so good, I can can connect all the devices to the Broker.
(The Order “sudo netstat -ntp | grep ESTABLISHED.*mosquitto” list all the connected IP.)
In HA I configurated the MQTT integration (IP/PORT/ID/PW). The Tasmota integration find a config, but only one Device?. The Tasmota Version in all Devices are eaqual and the MQTT config also.
I set the config to the default topic, but this was not the bug fix.

The Tasmota devices are delock switches, only the one I can connect are A ESP ESP8266 configurated with tasmota web installer.

I’ve run out of ideas as to what could be the cause, do you have any?

Best regards

Would you happen to have older versions of Tasmota installed? HA will only recognize devices flashed with version 9.2, or later. I had the same problem initially, followed the upgrade path and bingo. Edit: you do mention same version on all devices so probably not the issue but worth a double check I guess.

Hey Montreal666,

Thanky for the answer and thats my last idea, werer I am currently looking. My Version is in all devices 7.2. I coud not so easy update the Delock switches, I currently looking vor the reason. I will give a Update, If I found the update problem.

LG Chris

Hey Montreal666,

I found a way and the upgrade of one device solve the Problem for this device. Thanks for the help!

Best regards.

1 Like