Multiple Energy panels or locations

It would be nice to be able to set up multiple Energy panels or multiple locations in the current panel.

I have multiple locations running separate energy meters and solar. I’d like to see their energy distribution not merged in all graphs but keep their data separate. This way we could compare eg. grid neutrality.

i agree with Matthias. I also have two locations, and i want to get stats in different energy panels.
is there any other way to implement this ?

Has there been anything on this, I have a house with several apartments and would like to create a separate energy dashboard for each apartment.

I live between two residences and this would be very useful

Funny you just commented, I have just been trying to figured out if it was possible.
I have a lot of different meters, and would like to see some of them grouped, and some are even on top and would include other other power meter mesurements, and I would like to have some meters to be a SUM of sensor a,b,c subtracted from sensor d.

we have a Main measuring point 3x400V 160A
That is split into 4 groups(Main House,Building A,B & C) each with a metering point
Also in the 3x400V 160A mains, is a 30KW hybrid Solar system with 48kwh battery (supervised)

in the Main House, there is a Meter on the Heating system (16kw HeatPump) and on pool heating.
in the Main House, there are metering point on different househould equipment.

And out total consumption is not the sum of all the meters :wink: but I would like to see there we use what and when.

Yes, this would be great. I have two additional units at my residence and would like to be able to monitor estimated grid power cost per unit. I’m still fairly new to HA so this would be ideal, I’m sure there is a way to do it with yaml but I’m not that smart :crazy_face: