Multiple Floorplans - Blank Pages Debugging

Hello,

I am attempting to get multiple floorplan panels working in my config [1]. I have added the original example panel modified with my floorplan, and this works fine. I have also added two additional panels to represent my upstairs and downstairs floorplans. The original floorplan shows without an issue, but the two additional panels I have added do not display anything (no nav…blank white page).

I believe I have made the modifications as specified to the dom-module ID for the panel HTML (in my config, panels/downstairs.html and panels/upstairs.html). Where should I start debugging? Is there some debug I can enable on the HA side to help?

• Ben

[1] https://github.com/bmenchaca/homeassistant-config

Hi ben,
i cant help you with your problem because you use things that i dont.
but i can give you the advice to put questions on the right place.
you asked this question on the HADashboard forum, but it has nothing to do with HADashboard.
if you ask it on the floorplan forum you probably get more and better results.

I hope that someone with experience with floorplan sees this anyway.

Ha - misclick. I will go ahead and move it - thanks!

1 Like

I fixed this for my setup. There was a note for multiple panel floorplans to ensure that you change the dom-module ID in your panels/.html files to a different name from ha-panel-downstairs. In fact, this only worked for me when I named the dom-module id ha-panel-<url_path> (from the panel_custom configuration section). I hope this helps someone else!

1 Like

Hi

Can you help me sort out the exact same problem please

I have two floorplans panels I want to add…I see the Dom module line in the floorplan.html but thats as far as i get…

Edit found solution - Floorplan for Home Assistant