Multiple input boolean problem

Hi everyone!
I´m trying to upload multiples input boolean and I get and error, I can only add one input boolean, does anyone knows what I need to do or what I´m doing wrong? if I only add the first one works.

disable_security:
    name: Alarm disabled
    initial: on
    icon: mdi:shield

away_mode:
   name: Away
   initial: off
   icon: mdi:car

at_home_mode:
    name: At home
    icon: mdi:home

day_mode:
    name: Good Morning
    icon: mdi:weather-sunset-up

night_mode:
    name: Good Night
    icon: mdi:weather-night

Indentation is important in yaml. The parameters for an item must be indented one more than the item. For instance

disable_security:
    name: Alarm disabled
    icon: mdi:shield

Thanks! I have it like that in my yams, I will edit it.

here is the error I got:
2017-05-11 08:09:19 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Invalid config for [input_boolean]: [initial_1] is an invalid option for [input_boolean]. Check: input_boolean->input_boolean->night_mode->initial_1. (See /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml, line 116). Please check the docs at https://home-assistant.io/components/input_boolean/

This indicates a problem with the initial_1 parameter of the night_mode. I think initial_1 is not allowed and it should be just initial:

And check to make sure you don’t have any tab characters in there - just spaces. Your text editor likely has a setting for that.

Thanks it works now! I save the file in atom to be sure that was in UTF-8 cause I was using the same file and also trying different things like initial 1 and i always have errors but now is working.

thanks probably was that but now is working. appreciate those tips.