Multiple install Hassio on Ubuntu

Hi, I have trying to find solutions but i have few questions regarding for anyone to give me suggestion

1.How do you think about my diagram? and if something wrong or you have better solutions please let me know.

2.How to connect Hassio Supervised(Master) with Hassio Container(Slave), or if you have configuration sample files or better way please share with me.

3.Can I develop Web Application to control User Management, Login System and Database to separate from Hassio Supervised(Master).

Thank you for your any suggestions

Sorry, I don’t have answers for you but I do have a question… why do you want to do this?

Thank you for your question. I want to set up Hassio for my house , my parent house and wife parent house to control via my Hassio master.

That seems like a non-optimal solution.

Local control at the other two houses is going to be laggy (slow) compared to having a home assistant device at each of the houses. Also if you lose the master you lose control at all three sites.

1 Like

I’d suggest:

• Local installs for the other houses
  • Use HA Remote to allow you to easily interact with them, from the main system

Thank you @tom_l for your suggestion. I will find an easy solutions, because i am new using Hassio.

Thank you for your suggest @Tinkerer now I am investigating to connect HA Remote but now I am new user for HA a few month ago if you don’t mind please share sample configuration or tutorial. Thank you so much @Tinkerer

The docs for that integration cover it pretty well IMO. My integration config is in an include, and can be found here.

Thank you for sharing your configuration @Tinkerer