Multiple iPhone sensor entity ids (2.0 beta)

When I installed the beta app, new sensors are created for my phone (yay!) but the entity ids are not specific to this device. For example:

sensor.activity
sensor.average_active_pace
sensor.battery_level
sensor.geocoded_location

etc.

I’d really like these to be sensor.davids_iphone_activity, sensor.davids_iphone_geocoded_location, etc. so that I can have multiple phones running the app.

Am I missing something? Is this a bug? Is there a built in way to add a prefix to all the sensors? I can probably go though and change the entity ID for all these sensors but that seems like the wrong way to solve this. Any new sensors in the future would have conflicts.

You can still install it on multiple devices, the other devices will just have a _2 and _3 suffix. Which is admittedly not ideal and ugly/confusing.

Right now the best option is to go to Configuration -> Integrations section and find Mobile App: David's iPhone, then click on each sensor and manually add the davids_iphone_ prefix to those sensors one-by-one.

There are plans to make these sensors prefixed with your device id, but it doesn’t seem like that will happen before the 2.0 app is officially released unfortunately…

Ok I’ll just manually fix them for now. Thanks!

Does anyone else’s activity seem to get stuck? For example mine went to automotive, but stayed there while I was home overnight. Then when I got to work the activity went to walking, which was accurate.