Multiple Oomi/Fantem Plug in Switches with different Config

Hi all,
I purchased 3 Oomi smart plugs sometime ago, details are at Z-Wave JS DB

Whilst all the 3 switches ‘work’, they all have different configurations. Only 1 shows the consumption and load.

Does anyone know why (a manufacturing issue?) and more importantly if/how this can be fixed?

I use Z-Wave JS with zwavejs2mqtt control panel and they all have the same Device ID 362-96-515 (0x016a-0x0203-0x0060)
However:
Plug 1 - has Binary Switch, Multilevel Switch, Meter, Color Switch, Configuration, Manufacturer Specific and Version values I can access

Plug 2 and 3 - only have Binary Switch, Configuration and Manufacturer Specific values accessible

Thanks!

Hi!
I’m having the same issue running Z-WaveJS directly with a Aeotec Z-stick on the Raspberry Pi4.
I wonder if this is a generic issue with Z-WaveJS since I have experienced the same with several Fibaro and Oomi devices (Button, motion sensor). You could try to delete and re-add the plugs which are not working though, that has sometimes worked for me.

I am going to test a bit with a second HomeAssistant instance later this week and see if I can find any logs pointing to the issue.