Multiscrape and water-link (beglium) login requires to come from certain url

searching solution for days now.
about: belgian water company www.water-link.be
I’m not getting through the login process. Tried a lot of different url’s…
One of the errors that I got, was that the request didn’t come from a page with a certain url.
So, apparently there’s a check, from which url the request is done.
Can I specifiy somewhere a “from url” , so the system thinks the request is done from there?

regards…
stefan
If you succeeded to access your data from www.water-link.be , would be even better :slight_smile:

I get my water from water-link as well and have a digital water meter. After setting up electricity and gas in HA I’m now also interested in adding my water usage into HA. Most watermeter projects for HA you find are to read-out analog watermeters. However since I (and you as well I guess) already have a digital watermeter ideally no additional electronics should be required. Since it is our own data I would actually expect there to be an API available. But searching on the water-link website I can’t find anything…
Are you trying to scrape the actual mijnwater-link.be website? Did you have contact with water-link to request information about how to use our own data?

Didn’t find a solution yet; (

The latest version of Multiscrape supports cookies, but I still can’t get through the OAuth-login (seems to be done on SAP-side at ondemand.com) at https://portaaldigitalemeters.water-link.be/water-meter/[unique-meter-id]
From the multiscrape discussion topic on this forum, I understand OAuth is currently not supported.

So I have reached out to Water-link directly to understand how the data can be integrated into other systems. Low expectations, as they have zero incentive to spend money on such solutions until a law forces them.

Same expectations here