Mushroom templates? Merging features

Hi there,

I am working on my first dashboard and wanted to use some features from both the mushroom light card as well as the custom room card made by Everything Smart Home for Minimalist.

Essentially what I want is to merge the below. I want to move the slider and brightness/temp/color slider and controls to be at the same row as the Bedroom text (like the default minimalist light card) and then have the temperature and more buttons at the bottom row for things like heating etc.
I can’t seem to find any yaml templates for mushroom to use as a base for adding more sensors.

Not sure on the merging but if you use layout: horizontal on the mushroom light card that will move the slider and controls up.

Maybe ask here

Yeah I’ve been able to do that but I really wanted the colour/temperature/brightness buttons to toggle what the slider conveys like in the mushroom version. I’ll ask in the forum you recommended. Thanks!

It does on my mushroom light card

Yes, same for me but I want to also add more things to that card like temperature labels or buttons to toggle heating etc. I’d prefer to do it within a single collapsible card as opposed to having more cards below it.