My 10 Dallas sensors start behaving erratic at high temperatures on esp8266

I have an esp8266 with 10 dallassensors to measure all kind of temperatures around my wood burner and heating system. The are not set up to use parasitic voltage, instead I have them on the 3V pin for power. They perform amiably, until I start heating with fire and the temperatures go really high (around 80°celsius for some sensors). then they start to become erratic and eventually stop giving values. Once temperatures cool down they all come back to life (see image attached)

Any idea how I could alleviate this and/or try to find the issue?

Many thanks for any help!

If you are running multiples, you should use the 5v to pull them up, not the 3.3 and lower the resistor a bit to pull a bit more current. I have a device with 10 sensors, I pull to 5v and use a single 4.7 1k pullup. Works fine.

Thanks! in another forum someone cautioned against 5V to not harm the IO. But I guess it works well then. So just moving 3V to the Vin = 5V then!?

I’m using a pi 3b. My diagram is for 12 sensors but I eliminated 2.
I see I also use a 1k resistor, not a 4.7 for a harder pullup to 5v. The more sensors on the line the more noise if not clamped up pretty hard. This has been in service a couple of years now,

GitHub - SirGoodenough/ThermoPI-Cottage: Python Script for sending 12 W1 1 wire sensors into a Home Assistant Instance via MQTT Discovery..

Someone elses circuit,
Wiring temperature sensor resistor in without breadboard.

Thanks, will go test this tomorrow!