My continuous struggle with HADashboard

Okay. That makes sense. I just don’t get why it all of a sudden disappeared all of it. Before I could at least see the dashboards.

Okay, This seems like a stupid solution, but I went into the compile files and manually edited the :80 port to my real port. And now everything works fine.

the problem is that those files get overwritten ( at least the next time you change something in your dashboard.)

Yes exactly. I just realized that. But at least I now know for sure that the problem was in the :80 and :3030 port confusion.

I can conceivably add a parameter to get around this, so the port is mapped correctly in the generated HTML

That would be awesome! Because that seems to be the issue at the moment

I’ll take a look at it.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it!

Hey, I just realized you are running an old version of AppDaemon - 2.0.8. There was a fix in the later versions that may help - can you try uninstalling the AD addon then reinstalling it - that should update it to the latest and it should work better.

Hmm. I just reinstalled it yesterday via this repo: https://github.com/vkorn/hassio-addons

Shouldn’t it be up to date then?

It should - I based my comments on the behavior of the javascript creation and the original log you posted. In the latest version the url argument where you saw port 80 should be blank, which makes it relative and should fix the problem. You should be running version 2.1.0 or later for this new behavior.

That’s weird. My version number says 0.0.13 for AppDaemon

Check the output in the logs - it should be near the top.

The AppDaemon version for the repo seems to be old. 2.0.8 I think. Would be good to get it updated to the latest version, as I’m having the same issue as you.

1 Like

@Dinoaus @aimc @bager Just moved over to HASS.io and ran into this problem. Is the only fix still to edit the output files manually?

This might work for you:

Thanks @aimc appreciate the reply ill check it out. Loving your work btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

For anyone else finding this thread.

The above didn’t work for me added the repository but clicking install does nothing.

Bummer!

It does, check the log of Hass.io tab (3dot menu->advanced settings ->Supervisor “view logs”
You should see what went wrong.
As I wrote, the difference between the vkorn version and mine is that the hass.io try to compile the code locally, in vkorn’s version it is pre-compiled but it is a previous version.

HI

I had a the same problem and tried to install tour version to fix but no luck install doesnt work.

Any further help?

Thanks in advance.

log:
17-10-07 19:42:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.addons] Load addons: 18 all - 0 new - 0 remove
17-10-07 19:43:12 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.addons.git] Clone addon https://github.com/wroadd/hassdash repository
17-10-07 19:43:14 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.addons] Load addons: 19 all - 1 new - 0 remove
17-10-07 19:43:28 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.addons.addon] Create Home-Assistant addon data folder /data/addons/data/77bd61e4_hassdash
17-10-07 19:43:28 INFO (SyncWorker_10) [hassio.dock.addon] Start build 77bd61e4/armhf-addon-hassdash:0.0.4
17-10-07 19:43:29 ERROR (MainThread) [aiohttp.server] Error handling request