Alexbelgium repo : 60+ addons

Thank you so much for this repo, I’ve never been able to mount SMB from Docker, and this works like a dream. I’m finally able to offload some work from my Lil’ NAS to the HA Pi 4 that has plenty of power left.

1 Like

Hi, I’ll check

Thanks for the feedback!

Hi, I’ve added an option to activate ssl from the addon config. You need to check ssl, then select your certificates. They should be located in /ssl. The default is for the ones made by the letsencrypt addon. Please let me know if it works ! Thanks

How can I view this? I have restarted home assistant and on the Mealie add-on page this is all the options visible:

1 Like

Hi, you need to wait for the new version to appear on your system and update to it. To force the new version to be visible, this post has a good explanation : Supervisor Add-ons manual update? - #12 by Silicon_Avatar

Awesome! Thanks - this works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some recent changes

Nextcloud version 22.1.1-5

• BREAKING CHANGE : comma separated domains instead of list. You’ll need to go in addon options after updating, and click “save”. Or remove your previous domains list, and read it in the format : “newdomain1.com, newdomain2.com
  • Other changes : OCR works again, glibc compatibility for apps, allow usage of own ssl certificates

Portainer : version 2.9

• Enabled https access on same port as http when activating ssl

Cloudcommander/Filecommander :

• Allow upload of files >16mb
  • Allow mounting local drives in protected mode

Joplin server : new addon - Joplin Server is a free, open source note taking and to-do Sync application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. With this server you can sync all your notes over all your devices. Thanks @poudenes for the support in the dev and PR :slight_smile:

Mealie : added ssl

Plex with SMB mount : now working :wink:

qBittorrent : Added auto stop, just set the run_duration optional setting

New addon
Lidarr added : Music collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users

1 Like

New addon

Readarr added : ebook collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users

Hi Alex,

Im trying now the papermerge. Very nice.
I saw you can also add SMB network location (to store the documents)

I tried everything to let it work but without any success. What do you need to see in the prortal when its connect correctly?

host: smb://NEXTCLOUD._smb._tcp.local/ncp-ncp/Papermerge
user: ncp
pass: testing123

config in HA:

PUID: 0
PGID: 0
ocrlang: nld
cifsusername: ncp
cifspassword: testing123
TZ: ''
smbv1: true
networkdisks: //NEXTCLOUD._smb._tcp.local/ncp-ncp/Papermerge

I don’t know if nextcloud have SMBv1 or v2

Hi,

Thanks for the nice feedback!
Do you have errors in the addon log? Pretty sure it would work better with a direct ip instead of a named domain, you could try that it could hopefully work.
The code automatically checks all,possible smb versions so that’s not an issue :slight_smile:

Only what I see in log is this

this is only part that reverence to smb:

[cont-init.d] 92-smb_mounts_v1.4.sh: executing... 
exec: fatal: unable to exec bashio: No such file or directory
[cont-init.d] 92-smb_mounts_v1.4.sh: exited 127.

argh, it’s still the same old issue that addons have issue building on your system… I’ll try to have a look again… No error during build?

No errors as what I saw… The Add-on is working.
OCR is working, automation is working…

1 Like

Fantastic! I’d been hoping for an HA add-on for Mealie and it works perfectly. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Potential breaking change : all smb mount codes were udpated from v1.4 to v1.5. This should allow for better mount compatibility, and especially provide additional troubleshooting info in case of issues.

the field “networkdisks” must be filled in the following way : “//IP1/share1, //IP2/share2” ; and the shares will be mounted to /mnt/share1 and /mnt/share2 in the example (“share1” and “share2” being your actual folder names). Only IP can be used, not netbios.

I updated the Add-on but get this error. (It was still not working for me)
(I can connect to //192.168.100.25/ncp-ncp via OSX. Connection is ok)

[18:29:44] INFO: Mounting smb share(s)...
[18:29:44] FATAL: Error, unable to mount //192.168.100.25/ncp-ncp to /mnt/ncp-ncp with username ncp, <MY PASSWORD>. Please check your remote share path, username, password, domain, try putting 0 in UID and GID
[18:29:44] FATAL: Here is some debugging info :
	Sharename       Type      Comment
	---------       ----      -------
	print$          Disk      Printer Drivers
	ncp-ncp         Disk      
	IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba 4.9.5-Debian)
	HP_printer      Printer   
SMB1 disabled -- no workgroup available
[18:29:45] FATAL: Error read : Unable to apply new capability set.
[cont-init.d] 92-smb_mounts.sh: exited 0.

config:

PUID: 0
PGID: 0
ocrlang: eng,nld
storage_dir: /data/media
import_dir: /share/papermerge/import
TZ: ''
networkdisks: //192.168.100.25/ncp-ncp/Papermerge
cifsusername: ncp
cifspassword: <MY PASSWORD>
smbv1: true
1 Like

Hi, the error message seems clear and related to an apparmor issue. I’ve pushed a new version -11 with updated capabilities, it should work!