My Hass.io and Lovelace setup Updated

Thanks. I’m familiar with picture elements but the brightness of the entire picture seems to change to show the different rooms lit up or not lit up. Is that through picture elements or through the sweet home image itself?

I did one setup in Sweet Home without light and one with light then i saved them and brought them in Photoshop to cut the lighten image in rooms, save all parts transparent PNG files… After that you map them with picture elements, .

Wow amazing! Could you post your sweet home file so i can use it as a baseline for my apartment, they are surprisingly similar

1 Like

thanks. Look like it senses CO (carbonmonoxide) and not CO2 (carbondioxide), though? Subtle, but important difference

1 Like

For CO2 I saw that there’s the Netatmo personal weather station or healthy home coach, which are 100 EUR (or 80ish if you buy more than one), given that many of the Fibaro stuff costs 50ish EUR around here it’s not much of a difference.

Although yes, it would be nice if someone like Broadlink got in on the act for 30ish EUR, their A1 sensor does VOC and has outputs for “additional sensors to come in the future”, but I have not found any on the market yet.

How did you do that double gauge in your power section?

not sure but i think its dual gauge card

2 Likes

Thanks mate. That looks like it.

hey @vjmindlab

Thanks for the lovely share.

I tried using your theme and get all sorts of errors like the primary color etc.

Is this the final piece of code for the theme? Could you please share your lovelace.yaml file and your themes.yaml?

thanks.

yep that is what i use

Thanks i’m planning to share my config but it is not all completed for now so i don’t want to create issues for people like you got with the theme.

I should be done pretty soon…

1 Like

Thank you here is my Sweat Home file you can download it here

Check my first post is updated with the final result and the lovelace file. cHeers

1 Like

The background of your theme is changed? What happened to the original one?

I preferred that image less details to take over the focus from the information on the cards.

1 Like

Is it possible to share that image as well please?

Sure i will modify the first post adding the images since i have done them in Photoshop no copyrights issues on the horizon.

1 Like

Cheers mate

1 Like

The blue image that you have shared is it not the old one i.e. one with patterns on it? I wanted that one.

Also how did you integrate the background image in your theme ? Thanks

You talking about this one
http://sfwallpaper.com/image-post/4900-free-background-images-8.jpg.html

1 Like