My home assistant server keeps rebooting

I have been using HA for years without any major problems
Yesterday tried to upgrade to the last version (24.10.0) and it keeps rebooting.
Tried to restore to a previous -stable - configuration, and the same keeps happening.
I don’t think is a hardware issue: don’t see nay issues with the power supply and if I leave a ping to the server, there is barely a blip on the pings, so it starts almost automatically
I’m running Hassio on a Raspberry Pi 4, and I said it has been solid working for some time.
At the moment is pretty annoying as I’m desperately trying to get info from the box - when is up an running- and suddenly after a few minutes, the GUI is NOT there , then I have to wait 15-20 mins to continue. I also tried to power down the box and does not make any difference
I can provide a copy of the logs, as well as a full backup file
Let me know if you can help

P.S.
On the logs I can see there may be an issue with alexa player:
024-10-03 18:42:50.596 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.util.loop] Detected blocking call to open with args (PosixPath(‘/config/.storage/[email protected]’),) inside the event loop by custom integration ‘alexa_media’ at custom_components/alexa_media/init.py, line 361: await login.login(cookies=await login.load_cookie()) (offender: /usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiohttp/cookiejar.py, line 118: with file_path.open(mode=“rb”) as f:), please create a bug report at Issues · alandtse/alexa_media_player · GitHub

Did you see the sticky topic at the top of each forum Category to warn you about this?

TLDR: your issue isn’t the HA upgrade - it’s the Alexa Media Player upgrade to 4.13.3. Disable AMP if you’re quick enough to do it after a restart, or else run HA in safe mode

1 Like

It looks like I missed that.
Btw what is AMP?
And how do I run HA in safe mode?

Thanks

AMP = Alexa Media Player
Running HA in safe mode: Plug in a keyboard and monitor in your HA server and type this in your console ha core restart --safe-mode

There’s other handy tips which others have followed successfully in the github issue