My installation suddenly stopped working

I have a working instance of home assistant(hassos) running without problems since November on a raspberry pi 3 b+. Suddenly, without making any core change in my configuration(I updated yesterday mosquito broker, node-red plugins) my instance stopped working.

Tried already to restart pi many times but with no luck. Attached a monitor on pi and the same messages are repeated again and again. See image below:

IMG_20190424_232111

The gui is not available neither through duckdns nor local ip. ssh and samba are not working either. The only thing is working is pinging the pi.

I guess something has go wrong with docker containers for the gui, samba, ssh but I can’t figure it out.

Unfortunately, I haven’t create a snapshot.

The strange thing is that flashing hassos image in a spare SD card and booting from it neither works. I expect the installation to start from scratch but I get similar messages. Does this mean that it is an issue with pi and if yes what kind?

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.

If a fresh sd card and setup doesn’t work, networking could be the problem. Check the ethernet cable or swap it out for another.

I tried with another cable but no luck. :worried:

Update: It seems that the issue was caused by sd misfunction. I tried with another and it finally worked.

Note that I had to setup my instance from scratch. From now I would always create snapshots periodically.