My Lovelace Plugins

Cheers. Thanks so much. Appreciate the help.

By the way is it a live feed from the camera or still image?

@Dino-Tech How did you integrate Wyze cam to HA?

I used the following approach but that doesn’t work correctly for me.

Not OP, but I think I got what you want.
I trigger this script when there’s someone at the door and it pops up the live camera feed on a tablet.
The ID is the browser ID where you want to get the camera popup, which in my case is the tablet. Remove the ID-line to show the video on all clients.

camera_popup:
  alias: Camera popup
  sequence:
    - event: browser_command
      event_data:
        command: more-info
        id: 00000000-00000000
        entity_id: camera.your_camera

I had some trouble getting the ID-portion to work due to an issue with either card-tools or browser-commander which I’ve reported here.

Yes. Shown above as I use it

@Skeletorjus That’s the way I used it from the beginning, but it didn’t look the way I wanted and that method requires you to navigate to get to controls if action is needed to set alarm, sound alarm, turn lights on, etc… So I ended up using the above mentioned method.

Explained here wyze cam set up as this thread is for plugins.

1 Like

The recent update of custom updater makes it show “update available” at every ha restart, but there is no update available.

custom_updater version 4.2.15

Does someone else have that issue with this version?

Does anyone else have performance problems with useful-markdown-card in HA 0.88.1?
I was using it a lot but in recent HA it started getting pretty sluggish. When I open tab with useful-markdown-cards my browser slows down and only refreshing on other tab brings it to full speed. Is it some kind of memory leak? Am I alone?

EDIT: Now I can see there was a huge update of useful-markdown-card 12 days ago. I have tried older version and problem is solved. Kinda… what’s wrong with the new one? :confused:

Thanks for letting me know.

I’ve pushed some new updates for useful-markdown-card and for card-tools that might fix this. I’m not entirely sure what the problem is though and haven’t noticed any problems myself, so it’s pretty much hit or miss…

That’s a miss unfortunately. Going back to bac5502 and crossing my fingers. I would be very happy to share with you some data but don’t know where to start. I’m using most recent Chrome and it’s happening both on the computer and on my android phone.

First step would be to check the browser log, and to absolutely without a doubt isolate the issue to useful-markdown-card, e.g. by having it happen in a view with only a UMC and nothing else.

For now I have isolated it to not happening with standard markdown card used in place of UMC. Also there are no errors in console log. But of course it may be happening because of other cards not working fine with UMC in one view (state-switch, card-modder, weather-card, custom-compact-header, layout-card). I will conduct a more in-depth analysis tomorrow.

Thanks! @thomasloven for the new popup config and the animation pointers.
Active borders for alarms, alerts, timers and notifications that display on all views and all devices viewing Lovelace…

1 Like

Thank you kind sir. Works like a charm. Anyway you know of resizing the window to certain width and height?

Not as far as I know, no.

So no one has this issue, that custom updated says update available when restarting ha?

This thread is about my lovelace plugins. Find or create a thread about custom_updater.

There is nothing in browser debug log. I have also isolated issue to UMC as you suggested. Without nothing else in view the problem is still there (when using ± >10 cards). I guess it may have something to do with refreshing many sensors in UMC or even whole UMC cards (I don’t know how you handle this). In older version I can see some slowness but not that striking and it vanishes after a moment when I change view to one not having UMC (like the memory is cleared?). Hope you will find solution because this is great card.

Btw. new layout-card messed my frontend… also great card, but man, it’s scary to update :wink:

I’ve tried using the popup card with the mini-graph-card (was hoping to make a pupup that is set to large). But this doesnt seem to work:

I made a global entry for my popup: (it’s under the resources).

popup_cards:
  sensor.hourly_gas_consumption:
    title: lamp
    card:
      type: entities
      entities:
        - light.livingroom_lights_eettafel

And my card in my panel:

cards:
      - animate: true
        color_thresholds:
          - color: '#f39c12'
            value: 0.1
          - color: '#d35400'
            value: 0.2
          - color: '#c0392b'
            value: 0.5
        entities:
          - entity: sensor.hourly_gas_consumption
            name: Gasverbruik per uur
        height: 150
        hour24: true
        hours_to_show: 24
        line_color: '#f39c12'
        more_info: false
        name: Gasverbruik per uur
        points_per_hour: 1
        show:
          graph: bar
        type: 'custom:mini-graph-card'

But this sadly doesn’t work. It does work when i use it on a other entity that isn’t a entity in a mini graphp card.

Did you follow the suggested debugging actions in the readme and in the linked installation instructions?