My Lovelace Plugins

You should only import scripts once, in the resources: section. I can’t see any way that column card would trigger this problem.

This is amazing, thank you, the toggle-lock and the input-row are immediately going into my config.

There goes my Saturday afternoon.

2 Likes

This should be added to the main HA branch!

… I’ll see what I can do…

Edit: Don’t let this stop anyone from trying out the plugin. Please do, and report any problems!

Please do, if you’ve got time. Opening more-info on long click is just a small addition to the existing picture entity card in terms of code, but a gamechanger in terms of usability.

This is my resources section:

resources:
  - url: /local/tracker-card.js?v=0.1.5
    type: js
  - url: /local/custom-lovelace/upcoming-media-card/upcoming-media-card.js?v=0.1.9
  - url: /local/custom_ui/dark-sky-weather-card.js?v=1
  - url: /local/mini-media-player.js?ver=0.8
    type: module

This is my media card (part of)

- title: TV & Movies
    icon: mdi:kodi
    panel: true
    cards:
      - type: horizontal-stack
        cards:
          - type: custom:upcoming-media-card
            service: sonarr
            title: Sonarr Upcoming
deleted irrelevant crap
            service: radarr
            title: Radarr Upcoming

The above works.

If I change it to this:

cards:
        cards:
          - type: custom:column-card
            cards:
delete irrelevant crap
            cards:

It doesn’t work.
Also tried this:

cards:
        cards:
            cards:
deleted

also doesn’t work.

Gives the error I reported above.

I’m unable to use column-card on the Fully Kiosk app browser, I get an error

“element.setConfig is not a function”

Anyone used this successfully with FKB? Works great in Chrome on my desktop.

Are you on a fire tablet? Is that FKB?

This is awesome!. I was looking for something like this to use custom entities in the markdown card.

17%20AM

Hi very cool (and many) custom plugins.

IS it possible to have them listed with the custom_updater?

it is possible to do it also for picture-entity?

1 Like

I am yeah - Fire Tablet running the Fire version of Fully Kiosk Browser.

Fire Tablets have an outdated WebView so they are not recommended for Lovelace

Ah too bad I was just looking through the errors and realized this was probably the case.

Thanks so much @thomasloven for all the work on these, all extremely useful and really make a big difference organizing the frontend. Looks great on desktop and my phone. Being able to use the panel with columns is very nice. Spent a few hours last evening adding panels and sliders and markdown cards.

Couple of questions…

1. folding-entity-row - When I tap an individual entity the more info pop up shows info for the group. Is there a way to change that to the individual entity?

2. useful-markdown-card - can this be made to render templates? Would be nice to if-then-else the information it displays.

3. color-glance-card - It would be amazing to use this with monster-card to filter entities, but I got an error when I tried this. Possible to make it work or is that an issue with monster-card?

Now I need to try to make an alarm clock view with that time input…

Would it be possible to combine the folding entity card and the slider card? That would be absolutely amazing.

3 Likes
  1. folding-entity-row - When I tap an individual entity the more info pop up shows info for the group. Is there a way to change that to the individual entity?

I’m looking into this. Weird problem that I hadn’t even thought of testing before publishing…

1. useful-markdown-card - can this be made to render templates? Would be nice to if-then-else the information it displays.

I’d rather not. That kind of thing belongs in the backend rather than lovelace. It can easily be done with a template sensor.

1. color-glance-card - It would be amazing to use this with monster-card to filter entities, but I got an error when I tried this. Possible to make it work or is that an issue with monster-card?

I wasn’t aware of this problem. If you don’t mind, could you open an issue on github? To keep me from forgetting. Also, “an error” - which?

As I understand they should be automaticaly added to custom_updater, or at least the tracker card…

Right, @ludeeus?

Somehow I couldn’t get this one working.

Yes :slight_smile:
Any card here are inn it by default https://github.com/custom-cards/information/blob/master/repos.json
As long at the user has enabled tracking of cards in the component.

Great plugins!!

I would like to share my case with card-modder + picture-elements.
In creating a floorplan using picture-elements with lots of elements, some styles got repeated a lot across elements, i.e. font-size, font-style, color, etc…

I added styles like the last 2 lines below in card-modder.js to help me apply default styles to all elements:

for(var k in this._config.style) {
  target.style.setProperty(k, this._config.style[k]);
}
target.style.setProperty("color","var(--primary-color)");
target.style.setProperty("font-style","italic");

On top of having same look throughout picture-elements card, I can still customize each element with it’s own style option if needed.

Thanks to @thomasloven