Your custom cards are absolutely awesome! May I ask about feature request:
- Say, I have monster-card that filters out some entities.
- I’d like to apply a custom popup-card on each of these entities
- In popup I’d like to display:
– history-graph card displaying current entity’s state changes with custom interval (10 days)
– useful-markdown-card displaying text containing current entity’s attributes
Config might be smth like this:
- type: custom:monster-card card: type: entities filter: include: - entity_id: sensor.prefix* - type: custom:popup-card entity: - <same entities defined in monster. filtered with wildcard?> card: type: vertical-stack cards: - type: history-graph hours_to_show: 240 entities: - <entity_id displayed in the popup> - type: custom:useful-markdown-card content: 'More details: [[ sensor.<entity_id displayed in the popup>.attributes.Attribute ]]'
Hope explanation abode makes sense. What could you advice?