My phone is not listed in Node-Red to send notification

Hey guys,

Im trying to send notification ty my Android phone Samsung S21+
When I open call service node, there is only: mobile_app_s21. I assume this is my second phone witch is Samsung S21 connected to HA too.
Or is there something that Im missing ?
Thanks for your help !

It will only list what HA has. What notify devices are set up in HA. Figure out the HA side first. What’s it’s entity ID in HA? (use dev tools)

I can see battery entity in dev tools for my S21+ and same for S21. There is 96 entities for each phone in Mobile Integration . I even tryed to rename the phone to : My phone in HA.
What notify devices are set up in HA - I can setup what kind of device can recieve notifications ?

The companion app sestup the notify. (devicename) service when it’s setup on your phone.

So go look in your entity list for notify.(whateverthenameofyours21+is) if it’s. Not there you may have to look at re-setting up the companion app.

I have a zone notification setup active for my S21. So when my S21 leave home HA will push notification to my S21+ via blueprint done in HA. I think I have same problem with my Galaxy S6 tablets. I have two of them both connected to HA. But there is only one listed in node red node.
Sorry Im kinda new to HA, so there is a lot of mess on my side. … :smiley:

EDIT: I realized that there is a chance that I didnt installed HA app to both of my tablets. I need to check when I get home.

1 Like