My view-only monitor dashboard. Any suggestions?

This is my dashboard I’ve set up in the kitchen for a quick glance at the house. It’s a 22 inch dell monitor and a chromecast.

I’ve been tweaking it over the last year or so and it’s finally working very well. I’ve set up an automation to recast if the chromecast goes idle/off. So as soon as it gets plugged in it comes right on and if it ever gets disconnected from the network or anything it heals itself.

I also have a switched outlet for the monitor (but not the chromecast) so when there is no motion in the kitchen it turns off to save power. As soon as there is motion again it turns on and since the chromecast is still powered it starts up instantly. Suddenly cutting power to the monitor multiple times a day is probably bad in the long term but so far I haven’t had any issues. Hopefully I don’t kill the monitor.

Suggestions for improvements are welcome. I really want to use a different card for the thermostats since they are a little hard to see and the wheel to set them isn’t necessary as this is view-only.