My Weatherstation-View

My weather station view is ready (as far as smart-home things can be ready). The image of the moon and the sun reflect the current status. And yes, it rained a lot today.

Rye pollen is usually still displayed at the bottom right. But there is currently no season.

6 Likes

Great looking.
Is the data from a weather station or from an app.

The data is collected from different sources.
my netatmo weatherstation
Openweathermap
DWD
Luftdaten
Open_UV
Etc.

Would you please share the YAML for this view? It’s beautiful!

Very Very nice view, share would be nice

this is the way

Very nice display! :+1:

But what goes against my inner Monk is the one “non-icon” in the header :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are right. I have changed “Heizung” to a icon view. (mdi:radiator)

I will post the files when i am at home again.

I don’t want to upload this here. Too big for a forum (133 MB) but I have compiled it (and hopefully not forgotten anything) and put it together for download on my web space.

HA-Weatherstationview

The password is: digi303

1 Like

Hi @digi303

This is a great weather station interface.
I am building it up for my environment and I’m almost done.

I just mist the pictures from the “Wettervorhersage” directory in your webspace download.

Can you please be so kind to add these too?

Thank you very much much.
Rien

Hello Rien

Thank you very much for your praise. It was also a lot of work :slight_smile:
I have now uploaded the missing directory. Thanks for the tip.

Furthermore, the wind rose is completely new, as the sensor-badge view no longer works. I have also uploaded this directory.

Three more sensors have also been added. One is the brightness, and three trend sensors for temperature change and air pressure. (cf. the wetterstation_aktuell.png)

Best regards, digi

Thanks Carsten,

I just find out that I also miss the folder “Wetterstation”.

Can you also share these images?

Thanks again,

Rien

The folder Wetterstation is there. I’ve just checked that.

Hi Carsten,

Thanks again, but I don’t see the images for “temp_aussen_org.png” and “temp_innen_org.png” for example.

Yes, you are right. I apologise for the mess. But that’s how it is with grown projects. There’s something here and something there. :slight_smile:

I have uploaded a new folder (div.Wetterbilder) which still contains some pictures, some of which have not been used. (among others the temp.innen and auĂźen.

Best regards,

Carsten

Hi @digi303

the link to your great weather station interface is not working.
Can you please be so kind to add it again.
Thank you so much.
Phil

@PhilLipp

You are right. The link has expired. I have just updated it. The new link is:
https://magentacloud.de/s/ZmB9wnkCsA476ok
Password as before digi303

In the meantime, I have changed a few things, such as a different wind rose with a display of gusts and severe weather warnings. These things aren’t in the uploaded files yet.
New Look:

Carsten

2 Likes

Hi your work is asom
But we can not download the file

Hi! I am very interested in this configuration, but the link is expired. Are you perhaps able to upload it again somehow?

Thanks!

i’m interested too :wink: