MyChevy integration error

I searched some, but didn’t see anything. Is the mychevy integration down for everyone? The log says that it can’t login. When I went to the custlogin.gm.com, which I believe is what the integration connects to, the website gave a 404 error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mychevy/mychevy.py", line 218, in get_cars
    _LOGGER.debug("Vehicles: %s", data['data']['vehicleMap'])
KeyError: 'vehicleMap'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mychevy/__init__.py", line 146, in run
    self.update()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 240, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mychevy/__init__.py", line 120, in update
    self._client.get_cars()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/mychevy/mychevy.py", line 231, in get_cars
    self.account.history))
Exception: 
Something went wrong!

Cookies: <RequestsCookieJar[]>

Content: b'{"messages":[],"serverErrorMsgs":[],"data":{"errorCode":"OCF-101","errorMessage":"Operation not supported","landingUrl":"/login/?invalid","nooKey":null,"ocLeadKey":null}}'

This issue is caused by Chevrolet updating their website. MyChevy will need to be updated to work with the new web page layouts and API.

This issue has been logged on GitHub: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/33132