MyDlink Cloud Python API

I am working on an API to communicate with MyDlink Cloud devices.

Git Repo Link

Is it possible to record this as a sensor as a component in the home assistant ?

1 Like

Looks promising. Does it work on switches? I’ve got a DSP-W118

Tested with a MyDlink Cloud Camera. But this Python API should also be able to handle the switch.
It work all compitlbe devices for this APP

Hi i made some Bugfixes for the API.

It can certainly retrieve details about the DSP-W118 switch, but there is currently no method implemented to change status to off/on unfortunately.

Good evening ,
Thank you for your project mydlink.
IT seems IT Works well for me, I wanted to download vidéo from dcs cloud for my camera dcs 8000.
But where is the result ? In which repositery can I find videos downloaded ?
I’m sorry , I am a beginner
Thank You vert much
Steph

How can I make it work in my Home Assistant? I don’t seem to find it in HACS

I can list my camera devices when running the script. Is it possible to retrieve an rtsp link to be used in Home Assistant?

By the way I am using DCS-H100 Hub with DCS-2800LH cameras linked to it.

I have made some Updates, now it is Possible to dowloaded Recorded Videos and Download Images.
You can list the current Events, The Current State of the Dives. RTSP is not available, for these i need some help. For the Homeasisstant integrationen i need some help in the programming

3 Likes

Thanks for your work so far - I realize this thread is quite old.

The RTSP stream can be locally obtained by the links in D-Link DCS-8000LHV2 integration - #6 by bjornefar

For getting it from the cloud one would have to debug the mydlink.com page. There is an
rtsp_player_release_0.2.js which accesses rtsp://mp-eu-rtsp-8.auto.mydlink.com:443/alexa/profile.0?cid=XXXXXXXmac=XXXXXXXXX in my case. Opening the URL in VLC does not work straight away, I assume some session handling has to be done, but for me viewing the stream locally is enough so I did not debug further.

What I would like to achieve is getting the motion detector of my DCS-8627LH as a sensor into HA. Yet, I’m not 100% that it is even exposed somewhere. I keep digging, if anyone has any pointers it would be appreciated!

1 Like