Myfox Alarm

I retried today after coming back from work, and now it works…
I tried to create an “alarm_trigger” event also, so that it trigger the alarm if someone forces my garage door while I’m away, but this doesn’t seem to work.

I tried again… Removed Somfy Protect completely from IFTTT and registered again. Then all the 6 applets are automatically removed. Added them again but unfortunately I have the same result; when I change states via the Somfy app the status matches quick in HA, but using the buttons in HA is very slow… After a couple of hours the system changes the state.
Any suggestions?

Hello community :slight_smile:

I’m trying to integrate Somfy Protect alarm using this cool guide !

Everything seems working, except the status change of Alarm Control Panel in Lovelace.
When I change alarm status from iOS app, webhook is correctly received, but I have following error message :

Webhook received: Error executing script. Invalid data for call_service at pos 1: Service does not match format <domain>.<name>

Here is details of my automations.yaml file :

trigger:
  - event_data:
      action: call_service
    event_type: ifttt_webhook_received
    platform: event
  condition: []
  action:
  - data_template:
      entity_id: '{{ trigger.event.data.entity_id }}'
      state: '{{ trigger.event.data.state}}'
    service_template: '{{ trigger.event.data.service }}'

Here is an output of how is configured in IFTTT :

Can you help me to diagnose why the service is not recognized correctly ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

It seems that your automation is not well formatted, you should have another indentation after action:.

Try to copy-paste my automation from here.

Nope, same behavior with yours :confused:

Hello,

I found the issue, It’s necessary to put the service name in the body of POST method :

{ "service": "ifttt.push_alarm_state", "entity_id": "alarm_control_panel.<name>", "state": "<state>" }

Just need to change state as described below

Hi everyone, I followed the guide, but the status of my alarm remains on unknown! Can you help me?

Hi, but the URL for the oranges from where it should be copied?

Go to Configuration->Integration->IFTTT and click on Configure to set up a new webhook . (to receive the alarm status)

hello everyone, thanks to your advice I managed to integrate the alarm system.
do you think it’s possible to use it with alexa?

Is Myfox / Somfy Protect also visible on tahomalink.com or is it a different product? Possibly, it could be added to the new Tahoma plugin. I am willing to give it a try if someone could help me with retrieving some information.

Did anyone manage to view their Somfy cameras in another system?

Hi Mick,

The somfy protect platform can connect to the Tahoma interface. And commands can be sent from the Tahoma platform to the Somfy Protect one. I am happy to help any way I can.

Those are the available options:

Hello,

I have a Somfy Alarm home device and it’s working well with the ifttt alarm panel. nevertheless, it’s seems that’s impossible to trigger the alarm using this panel? am I correct?

does someone succed to trigger this alarm using HA? if yes how? :slight_smile:
i bought some door sensor to detect when it’s open and trigger the alarm when the alarm is armed.

thank you,

rgds

@maxime.vilmay could you give https://github.com/imicknl/ha-tahoma a try? I am not sure which device you have, but it should be possible using this TaHoma integration.

Could you give the service call alarm_control_panel.alarm_trigger a try? If it doesn’t work, please create an issue on GitHub.

@imick
I have the Somfy Home Alarm device and I’m not using the Tahoma box. I interact with the alarm through IFTTT. So, I use the IFTTT alarm panel in HA. It’s working well except it‘s seems it’s impossible to trigger the alarm with this panel.
Do you know if it’s possible to trigger it without using the Tahoma Box?

Thank you,

Sorry, I assumed you used the Myfox Alarm with a Somfy TaHoma compatible box. I am not sure if you can trigger it via IFTT…

Just received the email that IFTTT service won’t be free anymore.
If Somfy won’t enable API for Home Alarm I think I will have to pay for IFTTT… :expressionless:

Other solutions, a bit tricky, but open 2 IFTTT account if you need more than 3 appels. I use 6 applets for Somfy Home Alarm and I’ll do this I think :slight_smile:

Could be an option, I’m using 8 applets but your workaround is not a bad idea.
I also would like a cleaner solution but I don’t know if will be available.

@antoine_g is it possible to manage 2 IFTTT acounts with HA?
for me it’s a real shame, I use a lot of applets. I will have to reconfigure everything using others equipments.