I have a switch that keep turnin on by itself.
- It’s a Teckin switch
- I have several others with no problems
- Home assistant log shows me the time (9.38pm last night)
- I checked in native smart life app and no automation there
- Checked google voice logs - no commands at that time
- Nobody was on that floor of the house
- No script ran or anything that is linked to this entity
- Hassio has no log entry around that time
Is there a way to track by log or something “what triggered the request” ?