myVAILLANT integration

Perfect, thank you for adding the Czech Republic. The integration works great. Is it possible to calculate the daily consumption in kWh for heating and hot water?

Bonjour @pdd et merci pour cette intégration.
Je possède un chaudière Saunier Duval Duomax avec un thermostat Miset couplé à un une passerelle Migolink et je ne trouve pas d’intégration compatible mon matériel. Pensez vous qu’il soit possible de rendre compatible votre intégration avec Saunier Duval sachant que ce sont les même produits.
J’utilise l’application android Migolink V2.4.1 (14381) qui est une copie de Myvaillant v 2.4.1(14383)
Merci d’avance,

Hello @pdd and thank you for this integration.
I have a Saunier Duval Duomax boiler with a Miset thermostat coupled with a Migolink gateway and I cannot find an integration compatible with my equipment. Do you think it is possible to make your integration compatible with Saunier Duval knowing that they are the same products?
I am using the android app Migolink V2.4.1 (14381)which is a copy of Myvaillant v 2.4.1(14383)
Thanks in advance,

Hey @telenaze, the authentication and API endpoints would probably need to be updated. In the myVAILLANT app a browser window opens when logging in. If you can grab that link and post it in here (without your email), I might be able to help you.

@jaroslav.caha you can add the energy usage to the energy dashboard to see daily / weekly / monthly totals. Or create a graph that sums up per day, I use mini-graph-card:

type: custom:mini-graph-card
entities:
  - entity: sensor.arotherm_plus_consumed_electrical_energy_heating_2
    name: Heating
name: Energy Consumption Heating
hours_to_show: 168
group_by: date
animate: true
hour24: true
show:
  graph: bar

Merci @pdd d’avoir répondu,
Je ne peux pas créer de compte sur Myvaillant parce-qu’il me demande de scanner le qrcode de la passerelle, sinon voici le lien lorsque je clique sur se connecter.

Thank you @pdd for responding,
I can’t create an account on Myvaillant because it asks me to scan the qrcode of the gateway, otherwise here is the link when I click on connect.
https://identity.vaillant-group.com/auth/realms/vaillant-france-b2c/protocol/openid-connect/auth?client_id=myvaillant&redirect_uri=enduservaillant.page.link%3A%2F%2Flogin&response_mode=fragment&response_type=code&scope=offline_access%20openid&code_challenge=-VvhT81uF4iFN-H8UR9TrLdMIiq-Nabq-rNaI8QOk5M&code_challenge_method=S256

et voici le lien avec Migolink:
and here is the link with Migolink:
https://identity.vaillant-group.com/auth/realms/sdbg-france-b2c/protocol/openid-connect/auth?client_id=myvaillant&redirect_uri=enduservaillant.page.link%3A%2F%2Flogin&response_mode=fragment&response_type=code&scope=offline_access%20openid&code_challenge=Qtl0IRMCx3QmOd8RHv9vtZthSfRONSqdjcZSJTKyYqI&code_challenge_method=S256

Thanks, I added preliminary and completely untested support for this new endpoint in version 0.2.0. Let me know, if it works! Just select Saunier Duval as a brand when setting up the integration.

If you could share the login URLs with me, just like telenaze did, I may be able to add support for MiPro.

Hello @pdd,
You did a great job, it works perfectly.
You will make a lot of people happy with this new option!
Thank you again for your efficiency and the speed with which you responded to our messages.
I will announce the good news on forum home assistant francophone because we were several looking for a solution for our Saunier Duval equipment.

Bonjour @pdd,
Tu as réalisé un super travail, cela fonctionne à la perfection.
Tu va faire plein d’heureux avec cette nouvelle option !
Merci encore pour ton efficacité et la rapidité avec laquelle tu a répondu à nos message.
Je vais annoncer la bonne nouvelle sur forum home assistant francophone car nous étions plusieurs à chercher une solution pour notre matériel Saunier Duval.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Glad to hear that! Could you let me know the names of the Saunier Duval devices you’re running this on? I would like to add them to the list of tested combinations.

1 Like

Mon matériel est:
chaudière DUOMAX Condens F30 90
Thermostat MISET Radio
Passerelle MiLink V3

Merci encore ,

Hello @pdd,
Now that I can manage my boiler from home assistant, I started creating a map that faithfully reproduces the interface of the Migolink application.
I lack some information to make it perfect.
Do you think it is possible to recover the desired duration when changing the set temperature and the remaining time of this mode?
Thank you

Bonjour @pdd ,
Maintenant que je peux gérer ma chaudière depuis home assistant, je me suis lancé dans la création d’une carte reproduisant fidèlement l’interface de l’application Migolink.
Il me manque certaines infos pour que cela soit parfait.
Pensez vous qu’il soit possible de récupérer la durée souhaitée lorsque l’on change la température de consigne et le temps restant de ce mode.
Merci,

Hello @pdd,
On your GitHub, you specify that your integration works with Migo from Saunier Duval, but I use MigoLink which is another Saunier Duval application. So I can confirm that it works with MigoLink, but for Migo you have to find another user to confirm its proper functioning.

There’s a new beta version 0.3.0b0 that uses new API endpoints (matches the latest version of the myVAILLANT app). If you spot any issues, let me know on Github.

In the latest beta release, there are now extra attributes quick_veto_start_date_time and quick_veto_end_date_time on Zone entities. Let me know, if this works for you!

Thanks, I fixed that. I wasn’t aware that there are multiple Migo apps.

SUPER!
It works well again with the new Beta.
The two new attributes appear well, all that remains is to create a sensor that will give the remaining time in forced march (quick_veto_end_date_time - sensor.time), Unless you can integrate it directly.
Thank you

quick_veto_start_date_time: 2023-04-24T13:46:45
quick_veto_end_date_time: 2023-04-24T16:46:00
friendly_name: Zone 1
supported_features: 17

Hello @pdd,
Now the integration works perfectly, so I created a map based on picture-elements.
I will have a request for you:
The service “myVAILLANT: Set quick veto” allows you to choose the programming time, but only on the hours, would it be possible to add the minutes?.
Thank you
carte hassio

How do I use preset_mode ? (sensoapp)

Hallo!

Leider scheitere ich in meinem Fall an diesem Punkt:

Die Einrichtung verlief gemäß Anleitung und auch die Richtigkeit der Daten habe ich mehrfach geprüft. Kannst Du vielleicht helfen? Welche Informationen brauchst Du?

Ich bin seit ca. 1 Woche von SensoApp auf myVaillant umgestellt worden.
Im Einsatz sind:

VWL 125/6 A aroTHERM plus
VWZ MEH 97/6
sensoCOMFORT VRC 7201 HK
VR 921 sensoNET

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe

Hello!

Unfortunately I fail in my case at this point: (picture above)

The setup went according to the instructions and I also checked the correctness of the data several times. maybe you can help What information do you need?

I switched from SensoApp to myVaillant about a week ago.
In use are:

VWL 125/6 A aroTHERM plus
VWZ MEH 97/6
sensoCOMFORT VRC 7201 HK
VR 921 sensoNET

Many thanks for the help!

Hello @pdd ,
the integration works very well so far! Thanks for the work!
I am missing the service “hot water boost/hot water fast” that I have on the heating controller and in the MyVaillant app.
Is it possible to add this maybe in a next update?

I didn’t see the functions of the entity “water_heater.domestic_hot_water_0”. Forget everything I wrote before :wink:

Hi all,

I am very happy with this integration, I have at the moment the issues that i don’t get any consumption values!

Problem

Can somebody help ??

BR

Hello,
It does not seem to be possible to activate the away mode. No error message, but nothing happens.

Deactivating the away mode, on the other hand, works without problems.