Nabu Casa lost remote connection

Since this afternoon I’ve lost the remote connection via the Nabu Casa account and therefore access to HA while being away from my local network. On my HA instance it shows as follows:

In the logs I find a SniTun error message, that seems to be connected:
Snitun error

I’ve tried rebooting, which didn’t help and am really not sure where to look next for a solution. There is not that much to find regarding the SniTun error besides people having the error in their log but still having Remote access, which I currently don’t have. Hoping that anybody has an idea where to search next.

Did you try the link at the bottom of the page of your screenshot?

Do you mean the Nabu Casa URL? This is the URL to use the remote instance, and thats the one that doesn’t work and I get the following:
HA not available

I’ve also gone to my NB account to check and see there the following status:
NB status not connected

Have tried to sign in and out, but also that doesn’t help.

Strange. It might be a regional issue. You might want to go through the Support steps and, if necessary, open a ticket with Nabu Casa.

Thanks, I’ve raised a ticket with Nabu Casa support. I hope/think the issue might be on their end as from a couple of other similar threats the feedback was that something went wrong with payments or something else that put the account ‘on hold’ (I checked my payments and that looks OK on my end at the NB site).

An update. Today its working again…

I’ve also had contact with NabuCasa support. They suggested to restart in safe mode and also reboot the device to restart network services. Both unfortunately didn’t work then, but as of this morning its back up. No idea what has changed for now.