[name] is an invalid option for [homeassistant]?

After watching DrZzs video about floorplan I decided to finally try and get it installed… followed the instructions on github but now when rebooting I just get

2018-05-08 21:41:54 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Invalid config for [homeassistant]: [name] is an invalid option for [homeassistant]. Check: homeassistant->customize->name. (See /home/hass/.homeassistant/configuration.yaml, line 7). 

Suddenly I can’t name my Home-Assistant install?? I’ve checked and triple-checked but can’t find anything wrong… Anyone feel like giving my config a look; https://github.com/Naesstrom/home_assistant

might be handy if you post configuration.yaml line 7

Yup, that’s why I linked to my config in the first post!

But this is line 7,8,9

homeassistant:
  name: !secret name
  latitude: !secret latitude

It’s the first line of your floorplan.yaml in your customize folder that is invalid.

Cloning repos is good for a learning tool, but you’re going to get in a bit of a mess with your code converting everything from someone else’s, probably better to copy the files one by one and adjust for your hardware/environment.

Ah thanks! Just wanted to add the demo floorplan at first to see that everything was working :smiley:

Strange that the log said the correct row for the name there to… that’s why I got confused!