Nanoleaf Aurora Component

I’m also curious about the ability to control each panel individually. If anyone wants to implement such code, I found a couple of helpful links:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m brand new to HA, and with some help have started the process of getting Nanoleaf connected manually (not through the Homekit integration). Unfortunately we are running into an issue when trying to get the auth token from the terminal:

curl -i -X POST http://192.168.–.–:16021/api/v1/new
curl: (7) Failed to connect to (ip address and port): Host is unreachable.

I’ve got ever Nanoleaf Canvas and Light Panels, and when I try one at a time or all of them at once, I get the same result, so I can’t get the auth key. Any suggestions here?

Can you ping the IP. It seems you can’t reach the IP of the nanoleaf. Even if you haven’t completed the authorization steps you get a 403 Forbidden response.

Yeah, destination host unreachable when I ping it as well. Any ideas on how to resolve that?

Is it definitely the right IP for one of the nanoleaf lights?

Yep, I’m sure, they are labeled as such in the router.

I would confirm with an app like fing. Also any kind of access point isolation could cause that. A quick way to test would be to check if you can ping any device other than the router.

Confirmed, Fing app gave the IP address that matches the router and the MAC address.

Is ping disabled in router so it won’t give any answer back?