Neato - unable to add into HomeAssistant

Hi All,

All of a sudden my Neato Vacuum has stopped displaying in HomeAssistant - the tile is saying that the entity cannot be found - this was working fine until I did the latest firmware update - I have checked my logs and I am getting the following errors:

hass.data[NEATO_LOGIN] = NeatoHub(hass, config[DOMAIN], Account)
File “/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/neato.py”, line 178, in init
self._hass.data[NEATO_ROBOTS] = self.my_neato.robots
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pybotvac/account.py”, line 64, in robots
self.refresh_robots()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pybotvac/account.py”, line 112, in refresh_robots
endpoint=robot[‘nucleo_url’]))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pybotvac/robot.py”, line 42, in init
raise UnsupportedDevice(“Version " + self.service_version + " of service houseCleaning is not known”)
pybotvac.robot.UnsupportedDevice: Version basic-4 of service houseCleaning is not known

I have checked my file system, and the site-packages folder doesn’t exist in “/usr/lib/python3.6” - this is a recently re-installed version of HomeAssistant in docker, so not sure if there is something missing somewhere - but I don’t believe I have referenced that folder in any config files.

Can anyone shed any light on what might be wrong?

Thanks

Managed to fix it! - added ‘basic-4’ into the SUPPORTED_SERVICES line in ‘/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pybotvac/robot.py’ inside the docker container - all is working now.