Nedis smartplug leaking current?

I have a nedis smartplug running tasmota.
On it I have a 15 m extension cord with 3 LED strips.
When the plug is on all is lit as it should but when I turn the plug off my lights blink every 3-4 seconds.

Should I be worried? What kind of fenomenom could this be?

Solved it.
Flipped the switch, single pole switch allowed leakage from ground through neutral.
Now switching the neutral line.

Hi … I know this is a very old thread, but taking the chance here…
Facing same issue and nedis support stated the below

These plugs are so called single pole plugs.
Meaning that they disconnect a single pole within the plug to cut the power.
This also means that lights with low energy requirements can still get a small amount of power and light up very faintly or, in your case, flicker.
Unfortunately this is not something that can be changed.

When I asked if there’s something I could do the reply was

No, this is a physical property of a single pole switch.
If you were to plug a regular standing light (led bulb) of some kind into it, it would not have this issue.

Could you explain what you did… did you just take the plug out of the wall socket and flip it?

Br
Daniel

Hello,
I had one of those 1->2 socket expanders that I put between the wall outlet and the nedis plug, reversing the expander to the side that could switch of the neutral feed from the outlet to the lights power supply (through the nedis plug)

Edit: i used the extender due to the fact that I could not reverse the nedis plug, didn’t have space for it, it should be enough to flip the nedis plug in order to swap what line you are switching on

Hi @Fettkeewl
Thanks for taking the time to reply to such an old thread.
I’ve tried flipping the switch but it seems like it’s random when it works. For many days there was no flickering, but the all of a sudden - no change made by me, it started flickering when the switch was off…
Maybe I just have to live with it - but kinda affraid that it could damage the lights…