Need a bit of help with automation setup

Hi there,

I have pi3 with raspbee and hassio up an running. All seems good after some struggle with deconz which was cause by a bit of simple error. Ihave installed from: https://bitbucket.org/jongsoftdev/hassio-addon/src/505390c9603566ae999c72c29bbdffa52095424f/dresden-deconz/?at=master and followed instruction but could not get it works. And finally I have found on inet that lines:
enable_uart=1
dtoverlay=pi3-disable-btroot

btroot shout be just bt so:

enable_uart=1
dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt

After simply correction all suddenly start worked and deconz instantly was ready to configure I just unlock gateway and xiaomi smart plugs were discovered and showed up in the HASS panel.
Very happy started to do some automation via configurator and I got that automation.yaml file generaterd:
ction:

• service: light.turn_on
    alias: TV light on
    condition: []
    id: ‘1522215385603’
    trigger:
  • event: sunset
    offset: -00:15:00
    platform: sun
  • action:
    • service: light.turn_off
      alias: TV light off
      id: ‘1522215672381’
      trigger:
    • at: ‘22:35’
      platform: time
  • action:
    • service: switch.turn_on
      alias: Floor lamp on
      id: ‘1523689683525’
      trigger:
    • event: sunset
      offset: -00:45:00
      platform: sun
  • action:
    • service: light.turn_off
      alias: Floor lamp off
      id: ‘1523689733624’
      trigger:
    • at: ‘22:50’
      platform: time

I have to lamps and I want to turned it on and off but on different times but it does not work, all turn on/off at the same time for TV light.
I read a bit about it and seems to be lack of entity_id entry but I do not know where to add it or maybe I need to write yaml file in editor because examples it hass tutorial about automation looks a bit different.
Could you help me with these please.?

OK I figured it out, there is in automation editor in action section tab service data and in the brackets I can write down “entity_id”: “light.tv_light”, and it is working so all good.
I know people do not like probably this hassio tools but for old man like me they are quite good. I hope HASS will be developed forever.